Monday, January 20, 2014

VARSITY/JV: Call time changes.


Hey Everyone,

Varsity team:
We just found out that there are so many teams in the circuit that they have to start the shows earlier. Now the shows will be starting at 2 instead of 4. This means we will be leaving earlier, because we will have to check in earlier.

We called the bus garage and have worked that out. But we are still checking on Gym availability. I should know what the call times have changed to by Wednesday night. I just wanted you to get a heads up that we were informed over the weekend about the show time changing.

I'll be sending those call times out on Wednesday hopefully.


JV team:
Just like what it says for varsity, the show times have been changed. I don't know when Mari will have your call time, but I will have her send out another email. Clarifying when the call times are.



Both teams:
As for performance times I have not received those yet. The host show sends out a packet telling us all that info, and they come out about a week before. As soon as we get that info we will send it out!

Sorry for the inconvenience and the change, I let you know what call times are as soon as I know the gym availability!

No comments:

Post a Comment