Monday, January 13, 2014

VARSITY: Monday Time Clarification and THANK YOU!!!

Hey everyone!

I just want to remind everyone that we are going to start Varsity practices on Monday nights on February 10th. I know I had said previously 4-6:30. There was a concern about Family Night. We are going to run from 4-6 and then we will start clean up at 6. This is no different then it was in the fall. So the students should be getting out at the same time they did in Marching Band. 

We really need everyone there for all of the practices as the girls saw on Saturday, we were able to run some exchanges that we have not practiced since they learned them a month ago. I think they are feeling some stress that they haven't been able to practice them since we've consistently had someone missing from the exchanges and if one person is gone we cant run them without someone getting hurt. We are now a week away from our first performance and we were just practicing them for the first time. It is very important that everyone is there for this reason! We have a show where it is very interchanging of equipment from person to person and it is important that we all come! 

I wanted to thank the girls and adam for all the hard work that they have put into this show! I think it is going to be the GREATEST show this year (I am bias but I think you'll think so too!!!). It is going to be a crowd pleaser and EVERYONE is going to love it! We had the drum line and their staff watch it on Saturday and the staff was BLOWN AWAY by how "Clever" the show was. Hershel said to me, "there's just so much in the air all the time!" He came in 4 times to watch you ladies and Adam and really liked the show! Josh was all smiles and just kept talking about how much he LOVED the show. He turned around immediately after you were done and had a huge grin on his face and was like, "Brianna! Its so clever! I just loved it," and then he was speechless! 

This would not be possible with out all of you AWESOME kids! I have really fallen in love with each and every one of you! I was telling Jenny today, we could loose every show and I wouldn't care because I love this show and how AMAZING you all have become! I am just blown away by the talent and the abilities of all of you! Everyday one of you pops out to me that I am like, man stunning is the only way to describe you!

Parents! I want to thank you for having such GREAT kids! and for sharing them with us each week! I also want to thank the parents that have helped extensively with getting things ready for us! The floor, the back drops, buying supplies that we needed, ALL OF IT is GREATLY APPRECIATED and I want you to know that Jenny and I are EXTREMELY grateful! 

I am super excited for Saturday! It is time for us to take these awesome kids and show the state how great Lehi students are! 

I know melanie is coordinating carpools and I am excited for you parents to come and see the show!

Again! thank you for all you do! I hope the clarification on the time on mondays helps. And I will see all you kids on Thursday! (Jen will see you wednesday morning! remember show week! if you miss you don't perform! So set your alarm clocks! :P ).

Thanks again 
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment