Wednesday, January 22, 2014

VARSITY: Thursday's Practice!


Hey ladies, and adam,

I am going to watch the random draw (for our performance time). It is at 5:15 in AF so I am hoping that it doesn't take any longer than 30 minutes... I should be there at 6! Alli will run a really good Technique block with the flags. Natalee will run a good technique block with the Rifles. When I get there I am going to run a good block with the Sabre's and the other rifles will join the flags until we are done with the sabre's technique block. 

When were done with technique we will be doing a full run.

Then we're going to work on the quartets. Remember everyone needs to come with an open mind and know that you ALL will probably have to change something. This is ok! Every change you make will make the show better! I don't want this to be a ruff process, I am hoping that we all come with an open mind and are willing to make whatever changes we need to so that the show gets better.

If we have more time I'm going to look at adding work to when we run out to the ensemble flag part. We also need to look at the snaked "S" part. 

We'll finish with 2 runs.

Sound good??? See you on time tomorrow! Candice will get you going and Alli and Natalee will start the technique blocks. I only want it to take you 5 minutes to get set up!!! Let's not loose valuable time!

Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment