Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Varsity and Jr.: Make-up List!!!

The Eyeshadow is in the Maybelline section:


It is the Maybelline Color Tattoo.



Eyeshadow:

Maybelline #70 Barely Branded 

#20 Painted Purple
and
#25 Bad to the Bronze 

I found it at Wal-Mart for $5.94


False Eyelashes:

This is the Wal-Mart's eyelash section.




They need to be the Strip Eyelashes, not the individual eyelashes.
The thicker and longer the better.

Here are some examples as well as the different price ranges.


Some of them come with their own bottle of glue.
I find that the glue that comes with them doesn't work sometimes.


I prefer to buy a separate bottle of glue.
it has a better tip and makes it easier to put the glue onto the lashes.


It's a little more money but I find that it is worth it.


Here is some examples of Lipstick:


Cover Girl #307 Seduction


Maybelline #895 On Fire Red

You can use any red lipstick as long as it is a true red, no pink, orange or burgundy.

You will also need:
Foundation
Black eyeliner
And something I forgot in the email is Blush (I am ok with any red/pink blush - if your mom has some that you can use then you don't have to buy it... I don't mind what color you use).

No comments:

Post a Comment