Sunday, February 2, 2014

VARSITY/JV: Best Performer's from the Bear River Show!


And the best performer goes to???

Natalee, Candice (Candie Gillet!!! lOL!!!), and Emilie!!!!!!


Natalee had THREE HUGE moments last night and she ROCKED THEM ALL!!!!

She also did a fantastic job performing throughout the ENTIRE show. She always has such energy and keeps that energy going from the start to finish! I was soooooo excited for her that she nailed one toss after another! And she had the BEST SMILE after EVERY SINGLE CATCH!!!  


LOVE YOU GIRL!

Emilie! I was sooooo excited to announce this best performer! This girl does SUCH a good job with the show she is in! She holds the character the ENTIRE time! She has become such a strong performer and really is a great example to the other girls on the team of what the character is in the show! I was soooo excited when Mari said that Emilie was her best performer! She did such a great job last nigh and I could not be more proud of this girl and how GREAT she is doing this season!!!

Candice!!! MY CANDI-MAN!!!! What a performance! I was a little worried after this girl had a shaky warm-up, but she never lets us down! She went out there and killed it! from the moment the music started she had my attention and she NAILED EVERYTHING! Her under the leg toss was a highlight for the audience!!! the cute AF mom in front of me got SOOOOOO so excited when she nailed it! I was sooooo proud of this girl! She leads the team wonderfully and I love that I get to work with her! Candice what an awesome performance you gave last night!!! Best under the leg catch EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment